10th Biennial AWBMAMD Conference
Perth, Western Australia
CONFERENCE DATE 25-28 JULY 2023
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission deadline – 17 March 2023
INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Authors must adhere to the following guidelines.
1. Email all manuscripts to:
(i) Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Executive Conference Director/ Program Chair using the following email address: email@example.com;
(ii) Copy your email to the Track Chair(s). If necessary, authors can contact the Executive Conference Director/ Program Chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer reviewed. Outcomes of paper submissions should be sent within 2-3 weeks of receiving papers.
2. Manuscripts should conform to the Harvard or American Psychological Association referencing style.
3. Each manuscript should have two covers. The first cover should contain the title, abstract, full authorship, authors’ academic degrees, professional titles, affiliations, postal and email addresses, acknowledgment of research sponsors and assistance. This should then be followed by another cover that only indicates the article title and the abstract (this will be used for anonymous refereeing). This second cover should be followed by the full paper.
4. Manuscripts must not have been previously published or be under simultaneous review elsewhere. You can submit (i) an abstract only paper of not more than 200 words, or (ii) a proposal/work in progress paper no longer than 5 pages, or (iii) a competitive paper no longer than 12 pages or (iv) a literature review paper no longer than 12 pages. For every page that is over the specified number of pages, ten Australian dollars (AUD10) per page will be charged.
5. Manuscripts should be single spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, with 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all four sides. Send the manuscript as a Word Document.
The TITLE of your paper should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font and centered. The author’s name(s) should also be centered and bold with the name of the author’s University underneath in non-bold letters.
All sub-headings (e.g. ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES) should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font.
All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper and centered on page. The title should be in alignment with the left margin, above the table/figure in bold letters. (e.g. Table 1: … or Figure 1: … ). Source (if necessary) should be centered under the table/figure.
All in-text sources must be recorded in full detail at the end of the paper in a reference list organised alphabetically using APA or Harvard style.
Although papers accepted for presentation as a result of the double-blind, peer review process will be published in the Proceedings (subject to meeting our publication requirements), the publication of the papers is not an endorsement of the content of any of the papers by the Academy. The Academy is not responsible for any claims made in any of the papers accepted for publication in the proceedings. The authors of each of the papers are solely responsible for the content, referencing of their papers, grammar, theories, positions, and terminology, set forth in proceedings. The authors of each of the papers are also responsible for ensuring that manuscripts they have submitted for publication in the proceedings have not been published elsewhere and contain no material previously published or written by another person, except when due reference is made in the text of the paper.