10th Biennial AWBMAMD Conference
Perth, Western Australia
CONFERENCE DATE 25-28 JULY 2023
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission deadline – 17 March 2023
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Your submission can be in any of the following four categories:
- An abstract only paper of 150-200 words, or
- A proposal/work in progress paper up to 5 pages (including references), or
- A competitive full paper of 10-12 pages (including tables, figures and references), or
- A literature review paper of 10-12 pages (including tables, figures and references) which must provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
Authors must adhere to the following guidelines.
1. Email all manuscripts to the appropriate Track Chair(s) listed on this website. (Copy the Executive Conference Program chair, Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun – firstname.lastname@example.org).
If necessary authors can contact the Executive Conference Program chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer-reviewed. Outcomes of paper submissions will be sent within 2-3 weeks of receiving papers.
The Subject title of your email must state the appropriate submission category as follows:
AWBMAMD 2023 Abstract submission; or
AWBMAMD 2023 Proposal/Work in progress submission; or
AWBMAMD 2023 Competitive full paper submission; or
AWBMAMD 2023 Literature review submission.
2. Manuscripts should conform to the Harvard or American Psychological Association referencing style.
3. Each manuscript should have two covers. The first cover should contain the title, abstract, full authorship, authors’ academic degrees, professional titles, affiliations, postal and email addresses, acknowledgement of research sponsors and assistance. This should then be followed by another cover that only indicates the article title and the abstract (this will be used for anonymous refereeing). This second cover should be followed by the full paper.
4. Manuscripts must not have been previously published or be under simultaneous review elsewhere.
Note: For every page that is over the specified number of pages, ten Australian dollars (AUD10) per page will be charged.
5. Manuscripts should be single-spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, with 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all four sides. Send the manuscript as a Word Document.
The TITLE of your paper should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font and centered. The author’s name(s) should also be centered and bold with the name of the author’s University underneath in non-bold letters.
All sub-headings (e.g. ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES) should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font.
All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper and centered on the page. The title should be in alignment with the left margin, above the table/figure in bold letters. (e.g. Table 1: … or Figure 1: … ).
Source (if necessary) should be centered under the table/figure.
All in-text sources must be recorded in full detail at the end of the paper in a reference list organised alphabetically using APA or Harvard style.