10th Biennial AWBMAMD Conference
Perth, Western Australia
CONFERENCE DATE 25-28 JULY 2023
We are looking forward to seeing one another in person again and meeting new people!
AWBMAMD 2023 is a Face-to-Face Conference and will NOT be offered online.
EXTENDED CALL FOR PAPERS – 5th May
(Due to popular request)
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Your submission can be in any of the following four categories:
- An abstract only paper of 150-200 words, or
- A proposal/work in progress paper up to 5 pages (including references), or
- A competitive full paper of 10-12 pages (including tables, figures and references), or
- A literature review paper of 10-12 pages (including tables, figures and references) which must provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
Authors must adhere to the following guidelines.
1. Email all manuscripts to the appropriate Track Chair(s) listed on this website and also copy the Executive Conference Program Chair, Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun – email@example.com).
Select only one Track Area to submit your paper to. If necessary, authors can contact the Executive Conference Program chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer-reviewed. Outcomes of paper submissions will be sent within 2-3 weeks of receiving papers.
The Subject title of your email must state the appropriate submission category as follows:
AWBMAMD 2023 Abstract submission; or
AWBMAMD 2023 Proposal/Work in progress submission; or
AWBMAMD 2023 Competitive full paper submission; or
AWBMAMD 2023 Literature review submission.
2. Your short Abstract of 150-200 words should include the objective or purpose of the study; the methodology; and the value of the study.
3. Submit your manuscript as a Word document in two attachments as follows:
NAMED PAPER – This has a cover page which contains the paper title, abstract, full authorship, authors’ academic degrees, professional titles, affiliations, postal and email addresses, acknowledgement of research sponsors and assistance, followed by the manuscript.
ANONYMOUS PAPER – This has a cover page that only indicates the article title and the abstract, followed by the manuscript with anything removed that could identify the author(s). This will be allocated a number and sent to two Reviewers for anonymous refereeing.
4. Manuscripts must not have been previously published or be under simultaneous review elsewhere.
Note: For every page that is over the specified number of pages, ten Australian dollars (AUD10) per page will be charged.
5. Manuscripts should be single-spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, with 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all four sides. Send the manuscript as a Word Document.
The TITLE of your paper should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font and centered. The author’s name(s) should also be centered and bold with the name of the author’s University underneath in non-bold letters.
All sub-headings (e.g. ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES) should be in BOLD capital letters using 12pt Times New Roman font.
All tables and figures should be incorporated into the body of the paper and centered on the page. The title should be in alignment with the left margin, above the table/figure in bold letters. (e.g. Table 1: … or Figure 1: … ).
Source (if necessary) should be centered under the table/figure.
All in-text sources must be recorded in full detail at the end of the paper in a reference list organised alphabetically using APA or Harvard style.