10th Biennial AWBMAMD Conference
Perth, Western Australia
15-18 November 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
15 AUGUST 2022
Executive Conference Program Chair: Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun (PhD)
President, Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development
Associate Conference Program Chair: Professor Rachel Barker (PhD)
University of South Africa Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFERENCE THEME: BUSINESS, MARKETING, MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD
In this era of economic uncertainty and environmental complexity, it is vital to have research papers that will shed some light on issues that are of paramount importance to managing, financing and marketing business organisations successfully for growth and development. The Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development (AWBMAMD) aims to share research knowledge that exists in the world in various areas of business through double-blind, peer reviewed conference papers and publications.
Manuscripts for the 10th Biennial 2022 AWBMAMD conference in Perth Western Australia are invited in any of the track areas specified on this conference website, which includes marketing, management, finance, accounting, human resource management, organisational behaviour, information systems, knowledge management, e-commerce, economics, international trade and banking, foreign direct investment, tourism and hospitality, ethics, social responsibility, and legal issues, health care management, entrepreneurship, leadership, digital marketing, and others.
Types of paper submission:
• An abstract only paper (no longer than 200 words) or
• A proposal/work in progress paper (no longer than 5 pages) or
• A competitive full paper (no longer than 15 pages) or
• A literature review paper (no longer than 15 pages and needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature)
Paper Submission Instructions
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
PRESENTERS: People can attend the Conference if they have submitted a paper which has been double-blind, peer-reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
NON-PRESENTERS: People can also attend the Conference as an observer to listen to the presentations of papers without presenting a paper of their own if they have paid the registration fee.
For those who can’t come in person, presenters and non-presenters may participate online if they have paid the registration fee.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AWBMAMD CONFERENCE
- Publication in Internationally Recognised Refereed Journals: Outstanding competitive papers will be selected to be considered to be double-blind reviewed for publication in the following internationally recognised double-blind, peer-reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research database of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; and Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179.
- Award for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper: A Certificate and AUD250 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Master Degree Research Paper.
- Award for Best Competitive Paper: A Certificate will be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will also be awarded to a number of very good papers.
- Publication in Refereed Conference Proceedings: If your paper is accepted through the double-blind, peer review process and presented at the conference it will be published in the Conference Proceedings that has an ISBN. Participants will also receive a printed “Book of Abstracts” that will be published on our website.
- Certificate of Membership and Participation: You will receive a signed and sealed Certificate of Membership and Participation for presenting a paper(s) at the Conference. If coming as a non-presenter you will receive a Certificate of Membership from the Academy.
- Chance of Winning a free iPad: All delegates (presenters and non-presenters) who have paid their registration fee and who attend the Conference Dinner have a chance to win a free iPad through a random drawing of tickets. (The person whose number is drawn must be present at the Conference Dinner to win the prize). However, AWBMAMD organisers including the Program Chair, the Associate Program Chair and the administrative staff of the institution hosting the conference cannot win this prize.
- Networking Opportunity: You will have opportunities to network with participants from many countries around the world.
PUBLICATION IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
For an accepted paper to be published in the conference proceedings, at least one author must pay the Registration Fee and attend the conference to present the paper. The copyright will belong to AWBMAMD unless you choose to publish an Abstract only.
As stated before, outstanding competitive papers will be selected for consideration to be double-blind reviewed for publication in the following internationally recognized double-blind, peer-reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research database of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179.
Although papers accepted for presentation as a result of the double-blind, peer review process will be published in the Conference Proceedings (subject to meeting our publication requirements), the publication of the papers is not an endorsement of the content of any of the papers by the Academy. The Academy is not responsible for any claims made in any of the papers accepted for publication in the proceedings. The authors of each of the papers are solely responsible for the content, referencing of their papers, grammar, theories, positions, and terminology, set forth in proceedings. The authors of each of the papers are also responsible for ensuring that manuscripts they have submitted for publication in the proceedings have not been published elsewhere and contain no material previously published or written by another person, except when due reference is made in the text of the paper.